MTN Cameroon, leader of the Cameroonian telecommunications market, is renewing its engagement to support the economy and local entrepreneurship in order to maintain its position as the development catalyst of the country.
To this effect, MTN Cameroon is giving to potential Economic Operators, in search of new business the opportunity, to join its network of Partners by becoming Distribution Partners solely dedicated to its Telecommunications and Mobile Financial Services.
MTN Cameroon is therefore launching a tender to select Exclusive Distribution Partners to support its growth and development. This tender is meant for both current Accredited Distribution Partners and all new potential candidates.
The average working capital is between 300 000 000 (Three hundred million) FCFA and 1 000 000 000 (One billion) FCFA with a high potential of return on investment (ROI).
Candidates retained shall respect the required specifications, and shall be attributed a Distribution Zone in which they shall develop a distribution network. Each point of sales shall be supplied by a Direct Sales Forces and must maintain a minimum stock level. They must also achieve their sales targets and provide our clients with an Exceptional Customer Experience.
Conditions to meet:
- Have sufficient Financial capacity to cover the necessary investments and working capital
- Must be able to commence operations immediately
- Be highly motivated to build a sustainable Distribution Enterprise
- Be compliant with the tax administration and legislation of commerce in Cameroon
- Have the necessary authorizations to carry out the above activities
- Interested candidates (both current Distribution Partners and/or new potential candidates) must apply by means of simple letter addressed to MTN Cameroon, to the attention of the General Manager, Sales & Distribution, and deposit at the mails service located on the ground floor of MTN Cameroon head office in Akwa 360, Rue Drouot or any of its regional representations against an acknowledgement receipt, not later than November 17th, 2017 at 12:30 pm prompt. This letter should include candidates’ valid phone numbers as well as their respective email addresses.
- All applicants shall be invited by MTN Cameroon for a presentation of the different Distribution Zones, and will be briefed on the eligibility conditions as well as selection criteria.
- Each candidate shall then be received for an interview to present his project, based on a schedule that will be defined by MTN Cameroon.
- Results shall be communicated by individual notification and via the press. MTN Cameroon reserves the right not to return the documents produced by candidates who will not be selected.
Administrative documents to be provided in the application file:
- Trade and Personal Property Credit Register
- Attestation of credit worthiness not older than three months
- Attestation of solvency issued by a financial institution not older than three months
- Valid address and Location plan
- Documents to prove that, the candidate is compliant with tax administration
- Tax payer’s card
- National Identity Cards of Managers and Associates, where applicable
For more information, please contact the following numbers: 679009119/679009117.
The Chief Executive Officer